1 can of coconut milk
1 tablespoon Thai red curry paste
1 piece of ginger, grated
2 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
4 cups of chicken stock
2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice
1 tablespoon fish sauce
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 large carrot, shredded,
1 cup red peppers, shredded
½ cup brean sprouts
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1 pkg Rice noodles
- Scoop the heavy coconut cream out of the can into a large soup pot and set over medium-high heat until it melts.
- Add the curry paste and ginger and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the chicken and sauté until the chicken is cooked through.
- Add the remaining coconut milk and broth and bring to a boil.
- Add the lime, fish sauce, broccoli, carrot, red pepper, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn off the heat. Add the rice noodles, ensuring they are below the surface of the soup and let stand until noodles soften (around 5 minutes).
- Stir in the cilantro.
- Pour or spoon into Lunch Cubes and enjoy!
Are you a picture person? You can see all the pictures from this recipe here.