2 cups broccoli florets
1 cup bread crumbs (see recipe)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
4 egg yolks
Pinch of basil
Pinch of oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add enough water to just barely touch the bottom of the basket.
3. Place florets in your steamer basket and cover.
4. Steam for about 3-5 minutes until your florets are very soft.
5. Lightly cover baking sheet with olive oil.
6. Combine cooked broccoli, bread crumbs, cheese, egg yolks, basil and oregano stirring well.
7. Drop by teaspoons full onto baking sheet
8. Bake for 10 and flip over. Bake an additional 10 minutes.
9. Dice into small pieces.
10. Scoop into Wean Cubes.
Remember to check the temperature before serving.
Store the leftovers in the fridge for 3 days or the freezer for 3 months.
Yields approximately: 2 ½ dozen bites